Roboguard Wireless Outdoor Beam
- The Roboguard is a dual beam sensor that can be adjusted to cater for animals, foliage and extreme weather conditions, etc. to eliminate false alarms.
- The sensor will detect movement up to 20 metres away and has an arc of detection of 110°.
- The sensor can be positioned up to 400 metres from the HQ (and up to 800 metres with a repeater station).
- The Roboguard sensor is weatherproof, tamper proof, robust and impervious to lightning and ultra-violet light damage.
- The Roboguard has 8 ‘C' cell batteries that will last up to 3 years, or more.
Perimeter protection systems are physical barriers and electronic systems that are erected and installed at the perimeter of a property to deny access to potential intruders. Examples of these systems are high walls, electric fences, barbed wire fences, active beam systems.
Nowadays most of these systems can be complemented with electronics to detect if the systems are compromised which MAY indicate intrusion. These systems are easy to detect and generally easy to surmount. We include human guards under this definition.
A portable 8 zone, 4 output, base-station used to receive and annunciation signals from up to 8 Roboguard Sensors.
The HQ can also be wired to a siren and/or an up-line alarm panel. Arm/disarm with a roboguard remote.