History & Activity
EUROtrade S.A was founded in 1979 in Athens and since then has been engaged in the design, manufacture and marketing of bulletproof constructions (Watchtowers, Sentry Boxes, Guard Shacks, Critical equipment shelters, Panic Rooms), and the design, manufacture and trade of modular / prefabricated buildings (Portable Offices, Warehouses, Barracks, Hygiene and Catering Areas etc.)
EUROtrade S.A. participated in the major infrastructure works of Greece (Athens Metro, European and National high way construction, Athens international Airport).
We supply with our products the largest humanitarian organizations (United Nations, Red Cross etc.) as well as the most important Greek and foreign contractors / manufacturers as well as government agencies and ministries locally and abroad.
EUROtrade S.A is a NATO Maintenance & Supply Agency Approved Manufacturer N.CAGE Code: G2071
- Occupational health and safety managment system. OHSAS 18001 TUV NORD
- Quality management system. ISO 9001 TUV NORD
- Environmental management system. ISO 14001 TUV NORD
- Bulletproof Sentry Boxes
- Panic Rooms
- Critical Equipment Shelters
Anti-ballistic Constructions suitable for military, civilian, corporate, worksite, oil field protection & penitentiaries.
Certified according to the following standards: BR7 EN 1063 / FB7 EN 1522 EN 1523 / NIJ LEVEL IV
Our products are tested in circumstances exceeding by far the standard’s requirements.
- Large Scale Emergency Housing: Natural Disasters & Disasters provoked by man (Refugee Camps Hospitals etc.).
- Army: Barracks Warehouses Offices.
- Private Sector: Offices Buildings Warehouses Electromechanical Equipment Shelters.
- Schools: Entire Buildings integrated classrooms.