HONOADOOR, in conjunction with cloudAssistant, makes it possible to check gate operation immediately from the office, eliminating unnecessary trips to check properly functioning equipment and detect and manage suspicious remotes.
- Power supply: The unit is powered by a 230 VAC line voltage. It also has a 500 mA protection fuse.
- Relay output: The device has two relay outputs with normally open contact. These outputs can be programmed to be activated from cloudAssistant with the different channels of the transmitters. These relays can also be remotely activated in real time from cloudAssistant.
- Limit switch inputs: the device has two inputs for connecting two normally closed limit switches for monitoring the door status (open/closed).
- MOTION 868 MHz receiver module: The device contains a MOTION 868 MHz receiver module for receiving the transmitters.
- WiFi/ GSM module: The device contains a WiFi/GSM communication module for Internet connection.
- Users: Up to 2000 users managed with cloudAssistant.
- Events: Up to 2000 events can be queried with cloudAssistant.
- Statistics and usage information: With cloudAssistant, you can graphically query the number of relay activations, accepted and rejected users, gate open and gate close events, and data consumption per day, among others.
- Light indicators: The device features three LEDs "ST", "NW" and "IN" to indicate the status of the connection to cloudAssistant.
- IP54 (with cable entry port IP65)
- Operating temperature -20ºC / +70ºC
- Dimensions 140 x 220 x 55mm
For more information, please visit our website: www.jcm-tech.com/de/JCM/honoadoor-de