Barb tape, also named as razor tape, concertina wire or razor wire, is manufactured from mild steel wires and consist of a continuous steel strip that is enclosed with sharp blades. All coils are clipped together to obtain a stable and homogeneous network. It is an alternative but has higher security grade than the barbed wires.
Barb tape is regarded as effective deterrent for intruders and it adds an anti-climb quality to almost all security fences and black walls.
- An effective deterrent to intruders and prevent them from climbing the fence or walls.
- Various materials and corrosion resistance coatings guarantee the long lifetime.
- Simple installation and no need of complex machines and tools.
- A large variety of configurations and materials is available on specific demand providing different security level for your projects.
- MENA (Middle Eastern & Northern Africa)
- United Kingdom
- South & Central Africa
- APAC (Asia Pacific)
Materials & Coating
- Heavy Galvanized Steel Wire (zinc coating ≥ 245 g/m2)
- Galvanized Steel Wire (zinc coating ≥ 60 g/m2)
- Stainless Steel Wire