Trapezoidal profiles of the type 170/250 are generally used as load-bearing profile (support shell) in the so-called positive position for thermally insulated roof structures. They form the upper end of the room and can be produced for architecturally sophisticated solutions in a great many colors. As a particularly high profile, it is also used as a cold roof.
- Self-weight between 11.80kg/m² and 19.60kg/m² for steel thickness between 0.75mm and 1.25mm
- Flexible and thus economical design without any sub-structures in the roof construction
- Suitable for any roof insulation and sealing options
- Perforation of the profile web to increase acoustic performance and sound absorption
- Large choice of metallic and organic coatings including ZM Evolution
- Extended offer as complete certified roofing concept
- listed in the DGNB-Navigator for sustainable building