Comlink Cloud Unit W5-B – Connectivity hardware for all your gates, bollards, and barriers
Comlink Cloud Unit is compatible with virtually all gates, doors, barriers, and bollards on the market, both new and old. The hardware is easily pre-installed in factory or retro fitted in the field in existing installations.
The Cloud Unit comes with a new analogue input design that allows it to monitor most types of signals, including 8,2 kOhm safety devices, and two relay outputs that can be controlled via smartphone app, phone call, web platform or by the built-in annual timer.
The inputs enable the remote access of vital data – are the gates open or closed? Has there been a power outage? Is the emergency stop pushed? In essence much of the information that is available to technicians when they visit sites.
Customized expansion boards can be developed and integrated, such as CAN, RS-232, RS-485, and MODBUS, to name a few. These interfaces are common within the industry for control units in automated gates.
- Built-in GPS interface which automatically identifies the positioning of all installations
- Over the air update, enables new Cloud Unit firmware updates remotely
- 8 analogue inputs, 2 relay outputs
- Customized expansion boards for CAN, RS-232, RS-485, MODBUS, and more
- Future-proofed LTE-M1 network
- Built-in battery backup
Comlink Cloud Unit is used together with Comlink Cloud and Comlink App.