Perimeter Protection – the exhibition for perimeter protection
Exhibition Centre Nuremberg
Tuesday, 16 to Thursday, 18 January 2018
every two years
Daily: 09:00 - 17:00
Thursday: 09:00 - 16:00
3-day exhibition and congress for security experts and security officers
How can property be protected against vandalism, theft or industrial espionage? Site protection is a popular subject in the field of security systems. More than 2,700 security officers from the fields of local and long-distance transport, airports, football stadiums, industry, power stations, police, armed forces, architects and planners of building services source information on the latest developments in perimeter protection, fencing systems and building security every two years.
Furthermore the two-day congress, where high-ranking speakers present practical solutions, offers plenty opportunities for professional exchange and expert discussions. The Perimeter Protection Congress organized by the Verband für Sicherheitstechnik e.V. (Security Equipment Association) creates a perfect symbiosis with the parallel Perimeter Protection trade fair.
Perimeter Protection – the trend exhibition
No other exhibition presents the combination of fencing and security systems in such an extensive and practical way as Perimeter Protection, which will be organized in the Exhibition Centre Nuremberg for the fifth time in 2018. How well this young exhibition is accepted by the sector is shown by the above-average growth in the number of visitors and exhibitors.
- 99% of the exhibitors were satisfied with the organization and service at the trade fair
- 95% of the exhibitors were able to reach their most important target groups during Perimeter Protection 2016
- 94% of the exhibitors established new business relations
- 98% of the visitors were satisfied with the event
- 95% of the visitors are involved in purchasing decisions in their company