LinkedIn – This is how it works!
A few content ideas for your posts:
- Create an account and follow the official Perimeter Protection channel on LinkedIn. That way you will not miss any news!
- Share our content on your channel(s) and/or comment on it.
- Post news about your trade fair participation on your channels and/or your company’s channels regularly! Further down, you will find a few trade fair-storytelling-ideas for your posts.
- Whenever you post something about Perimeter Protection, please tag our official page in your post! This will show us when you communicate something about Perimeter Protection and we can react to it.
- Please always use our official hashtag in your posts #perimeterprotection and #perimeterprotectionexhibition.
- Use our social media assets to draw attention to your trade fair participation.
- You are welcome to download our (analogue) sample letter to use text modules from it in your social media posts (e.g. when you post your visitor codes and invite customers).
In the run-up to Perimeter Protection 2025
- Save-the-date post for Perimeter Protection 2025
- Name your personal visitor codes and invite your customers.
- Name your stand and hall number.
- Introduce staff (text/video clip) who will be on site. Make appointments on site + online.
- Announce what your customers can expect at Perimeter Protection 2025 (text, photos, videos, …).
- Post a video clip with a personal invitation from the Managing Director/Marketing Director/etc.
Right before the start of the fair
- Post behind-the-scenes content from your trade fair preparations (meetings, stand construction, preparation of documents, ...).
- Post behind-the-scenes content from the journey to Nuremberg, during set up, ...
During the exhibition
- Post impressions during the exhibition
After the trade fair
- Thank all participants.
- Post impressions and summaries from Perimeter Protection.
- Share statements from staff, clients, partners, …
We look forward to many exciting contributions and insights into your trade fair preparations!