Facts and figures about Perimeter Protection
Exhibition Centre Nuremberg
Tuesday, 14 to Thursday, 16 January 2025
every two years
Daily: 09:00 - 17:00
Thursday: 09:00 - 16:00
Opening times for exhibitors
Daily: 07:00 - 17:00
Thursday: 07:00 - 16:00
Be there and use the online stand application
- Signaling and alarm systems, outdoor surveillance systems, video systems, access control systems, exterior lighting, drone detection and defence, Complete fencing systems, fence products, fence accessories, fixing equipment, foundations, gate systems, gates/gate equipment/accessories, access and entry-blocking systems, ballistic protected products and systems, tools/machinery.
- Expert forum
- Focus topic drone detection & defence
Performance figures 2023
- 198 exhibitors (2020: 166) from 22 countries
- 5,398 trade visitors from 55 countries (2020: 48)
- 27.7 percent more visitors than at the previous exhibition (2020: 4,227)
Entrance & hall allocation
Perimeter Protection 2025 will take place in Halls 1 and 2. The associated supporting programme in NCC Mitte
- via the Mitte entrance to hall 1 and hall 2
The site plan and the floor plans for the exhibition halls will be available in good time for the next event..
Travel by public transport
You can reach the Exhibition Centre Nuremberg quickly and easily by public transport. The "Messe" stop on the U1 underground line is directly opposite the Mitte entrance of the Exhibition Centre.
From the Central Station, please take the U1 towards Langwasser-Süd. From the airport, take the U2 towards Röthenbach and change to the U1 towards Langwasser-Süd at the Central Station.
Journey times and fares
- Journey time from the airport: 25 minutes
- Journey time from the Central Station: 8 minutes
- Fare zone A (EUR 3.30 per journey, Online ticket: EUR 2.85 per journey)
Travel by car
If you travel by car, a dynamic traffic guidance system will support you in Nuremberg. It will show you the best way to get to the Exhibition Centre Nuremberg – according to the current traffic situation. Simply follow the signs and be guided to a vacant parking space at the Exhibition Centre Nuremberg.
Find more details in the route map .
Destination address for your navigation system
If you would prefer to be guided by your navigation system, enter "Messe" as the special destination or enter the address "Karl-Schönleben-Strasse, 90471 Nürnberg".
Parking at the exhibition site
NürnbergMesse offers more than 14,000 parking spaces near the Mitte and Ost entrances – as well as additional spaces in the multi-storey car park and nearby. Parking tickets are available on site.
There are parking spaces for disabled people near each entrance.
Parking space for disabled people
Parking spaces for disabled people are located near the entrances.
You can conveniently order parking tickets for exhibitors online in advance in the ExhibitorShop.
Please note that due to the current situation it is necessary to wear a mask when driving a taxi and it is not possible to ride in the front passenger seat.
Our Perimeter Protection team
Our exhibition team is your personal contact for all questions relating to Perimeter Protection.