See how successful Perimeter Protection 2023 was
Take a look at the highlights of Perimeter Protection 2023 and be there again in Nuremberg from 14 – 16 January 2025!
Three days of trends, innovations & networking
We look back on a successful Perimeter Protection 2023 – personal encounters and networking, finding solutions and trying out new products, specialist lectures and discussion of current industry topics – these were the highlights of 2023 that whet your appetite for the next International Trade Fair for Perimeter Protection, Fence Technology and Building Security.
Unique status creates strong growth potential
“No other trade fair covers the combination of fence, gate and security technology as extensively as Perimeter Protection. The trade fair was truly well received, once again proving its above-average potential for this exciting industry”, said Thomas Preutenborbeck, Managing Board member and Head of Perimeter Protection. The growth trend was confirmed by feedback from this year’s exhibitors: Due to the unexpected flood of visitors, some companies would have needed larger stands to better serve the huge crowds in attendance.
- 95% of exhibitors were satisfied with the overall success of their trade fair participation.
- 98% of visitors were satisfied with their visit to the fair overall.
- 99% of exhibitors were able to make new business connections in the course of the fair.
- 96% of visitors would recommend a visit to Perimeter Protection to others.
- 98% of exhibitors expect follow-up business as a result of the contacts made during the event.
Facts and figures of Perimeter Protection 2023
With 5,389 trade visitors from 55 countries (2020: 48) and a 27.7 percent increase in visitors compared to the previous event (2020: 4,227), the seventh Perimeter Protection ended more successfully than ever on 19 January 2023.
Visitors obtained information about the latest mechanical, electrical and electronic solutions for perimeter protection and building security from 198 exhibitors (2020: 166) from 22 countries. Especially gratifying, besides the overall exhibitor growth of 23 percent, was the increase in the share of international exhibitors to a full 50 percent.
- Again this year, the Trade Forum was very well received. This is where renowned industry experts shared valuable tips and lessons in numerous presentations given on all three days of the exhibition.
- The special U.T.SEC@Perimeter Protection area integrated into the trade fair had a successful premiere.
Statement on Perimeter Protection 2023
“The interest in Perimeter Protection is greater than ever. The numbers for this year’s event confirm the trend of continuous growth. Thus, this year’s exhibition represents another chapter in the success story of Perimeter Protection, reaffirming its status as the most important meeting place for the security industry in Europe”