HowTo – Add & edit product profile
How can I add new/additional products to my online profile or edit existing product profiles?
In SelfService, you have the option of independently creating new/additional products at any time and adding them to your online profile for (exhibition) participation. The online profile includes company and product-specific information and completes your exhibition presence - onsite & online.
So convince them with your products. In addition to a meaningful company profile, your products are also interesting for potential customers - especially when preparing for the exhibition.
Use the option to link a product video and provide up to five product images. With the file upload, you can also provide product sheets, for example. We recommend that you also assign a product expert. This will make it easier for (potential) customers to contact you.
Existing product profiles can of course be edited at any time and can be further enriched with valuable information.
Open overview product profiles
Click on the button "Product profiles" on your dashboard.
In the overview of all product profiles, you can now either create a first new or an additional product or edit an existing product profile.
Add new/additional product
1. Click on the "Plus" icon or the empty tile and create a new profile for your product.
2. Enter all relevant information about the product and upload the desired product images.
The product profile is divided into several content-specific sections that you can select via the tabs (Product Description, Pictures, Downloads, Experts).
Optimise product profile further
Fill out the product profile completely!
- Label your product as a novelty
- Use KeyFacts to display product USPs
- Display product images and a product video
- Make product information available for download as a PDF
- Specify product experts for direct contact
Some contents are language-dependent, so we recommend maintaining them in German and English - please note the tips in SelfService.
Assign product experts
1. Click on the "Product expert" tab in the product profile.
2. In the overview, first click on the company profile in which the desired employee has been created. Now select the employee from the list whom you would like to designate as a product expert for your product.
Note: In order to be able to assign a product expert to the product, this expert must have been created in advance as an employee in a company profile.
Show new/additional product in the online profile on the exhibition website
As a final step, you must now update your online profile for (exhibition) participation: HowTo - Update your online profile. Select the product profile you just created and it will be displayed on the website.
Edit existing product profile
1. Click on the product profile in the overview or use the "Edit profile" icon.
2. Update and/or change the desired data in the product profile.
3. Update your online profile on the (exhibition) participation page: HowTo - Update online profile. Your changes to the product profile will then be displayed on the exhibition website.